COVID-19 Financial Solutions to Assist our Customers
We know that many of you, like us, are worried about COVID-19. We are here to support you through these uncertain times. If you have any queries or concerns, or have been impacted by Covid-19, please contact your Sales Director, alternatively you can apply online below or call a member of our customer support team on our dedicated helpline number: 0818 002 400.
1. Am I eligible for a payment break on my finance agreement with Capitalflow?
To check your eligibility for a payment break, fill in our online form, attaching your latest bank statement, or call our dedicated Customer Support Helpline 0818 002 400 (lines open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday). Your request will then be assessed by our team and you will receive a communication informing you of the outcome of your request.
Payment Break Criteria
You can apply for a payment break if you are an existing business customer with us and meet the following criteria:
- Your ability to make finance agreement repayments has been hampered as a result of the current Covid-19 crisis and you were not concerned about your ability to meet your repayments prior to Covid-19.
- You are not in a forbearance arrangement with Capitalflow
- You were not in arrears prior to March 2020 on any Capitalflow finance agreement
- You provide us with a brief synopsis of business outlook post Covid-19 crisis.
2. How long will it take to put the payment break in place after I apply?
We are dealing with large volumes of requests which are being processed as quickly as possible by our team. However, if there is a delay in processing a payment request and a payment is taken from your account after your payment request has been submitted and approved, contact us and we will do our utmost to assist.
3. Will I be told when the payment break has been applied to my finance agreement?
Yes. If you apply online, you will receive an auto-acknowledgement of your application. If the payment break has been approved, we will send you a variation letter with full details of the payment break including implications for your finance agreement contract.
4. If I have more than one finance agreement, do I have to apply for each payment break separately?
If you have multiple agreements under one product, you do not need to apply separately. However if you are in receipt of multiple finance products, you will need to apply by product.
5. What happens at the end of a payment break on my finance agreement?
At the end of the payment break, your payments will automatically resume unless otherwise agreed within the variation letter.
If you need to extend the period of your payment break, you will need to contact us to apply via our dedicated helpline for an extension of the payment period.
6. Will the application for a payment break affect my ICB & Central Credit Register (CCR)?
No, as this is a period of unprecedented crisis, your ICB & CCR will not be affected by a payment break during this time.
7. Will this affect my ability to get future business from Capitalflow?
No. Given that we are all working through a crisis period, any request for a Covid-19 payment break, will not impact your ability to secure future funds.
If you have any further questions please contact us on our dedicated helpline: 0818 002 400 or email us on email@example.com and a member of our team will assist in every way they can.